Male Style Trends 2013: The Handlebar Mustache


When Bollywood Ranveer Singh idol and cricketer Shikhar Dhawan was caught on camera for sports handlebar mustache for the first time , we all knew that this was the next killer trend 2013. This style of mustache, traditionally held by royalty , or men in uniform, exudes a sense of raw , uninhibited of energy, irresistible to women . So this year , Shikhar Dhawan while was finding its way into the cricket team of India and Ranveer Singh was expecting a successful big box office to cement in Bollywood , gave his fans for standing handlebar life .
In fact, Ranveer Singh is the chance to handle , at least for the cricket team of India. "I am pleased with the handlebars are back If you see, Shikhar Dhawan entertains , Ravindra Jadeja and also see how your luck shines through the handlebars ," said the 27- year-old . "Hopefully my handlebars so lucky for me as they were for the Indian team . Glad, and if I may say , perhaps started a trend , "he added.
Ranveer first grew his mustache for the film Ram Leela Sanjay Leela Bhansali , who has been a resounding success.
Ranveer said that if I could, I would love to continue to wear the look. "If you let me be , grew hair this long , a similar beard ... if I did not play characters in my line and ceased to be . 'S How I was in my personal life . I am very attached my mustache , I like to turn , "said Ranveer .
Unfortunately , the latest news is that the actor has shaved the handlebars , after scratching his co-star Arjun Kapoor GUNDAY " intimidated . Yet the left handlebar Ranveer real mustaches, one of the hottest trends of 2013, an inheritance.
We sincerely hope that regrowth.

0 comments: